Tuesday, January 27, 2015

First Post

This is a blog that will entail a list of things to note about a thing called the Food Cache. Not really meant to be read by anyone, but if someone wants to read it, more power to them.

I decided to write this down after a conversation with Cheryl and Ken at ~9:15 tonight..

Memorable "quotes" include:

Ken telling me to buy cheese puffs.. and after my response to that.

Ken asking: Who is supposed to take the money to restock?

My response included something to the lines of "Anybody" if you want and if you want cheesepuff's buy them, bring them in and take some money, or take some money, buy some cheesepuffs. Who is going to stop you?

and Cheryl, who is confused, and has told me so multiple times: "It's Intimidating, I don't think anybody knows where to put food." I've tried to explain the cache in multiple ways. But she is just confused.

She did have a good idea though! A note in the cache that says there is something in the fridge that has "everyone" on it. How cool of an idea is that?

I have yet to even show "Everyone" the cache, it is very difficult to talk to each one of our employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment